Sunday, March 7, 2010

goals

I love goals. Sometimes I think I just love the idea of what could happen if I reached this certain goal. Of course, I always love meeting the goals I set. All too often they go unmet though. So, here are some goals for this next week that have been thinking about...

-wake up at 5am Monday - Friday, so that I can read my Bible before work and depending on my work schedule that day, get a workout in (or house work ;))
-don't skip or skimp on any workout this week (last week of "base training")
-feed my body with good, clean whole food that it needs to recover and function
(I already have a goal set to lose 6 pounds by March 27th...)
-drink my daily dose of ACV
-don't be lazy with housework
-treat each patient with excellent technique and care for their overall well-being

There we go...I'm excited for the week--the sunny weather definitely helps me! :)

1 comment:

  1. um, I think I'll lose 6 pounds too. Ha. I like reading your goals.

    ReplyDelete