Friday, February 19, 2010

the start.

I want to be a blogger, but the thing that has held me back is the very thing that has been occurring the last 10 minutes--I keep typing, then deleting everything and starting over.
My dear friend and neighbor Shannon has inspired me. She is a great blogger.

I want to blog because I enjoy entering into the blog world as a spectator.
I want to blog to share thoughts on life.
I have been thinking about how to live well--physically, spiritually, emotionally, professionally...and also how to be simple at the same time. So, that's where the blog name came from...

Here are some general goals that I want to accomplish in my life...I love thinking about goals.
*be a godly wife (and mom...Lord willing, not soon :))
*be an excellent physical therapist; help people live well
*lead a simple, healthy lifestyle
*be an iron(wo)man
*live every moment in the full joy that is from Jesus

3 comments:

  1. i'll be a faithful follower! but hopefully i'll see you in person and not just on the web! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are already a great blogger. I'm so excited to read this! Thanks for stopping at my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the most inspiring blog I've ever read. :) I am literally putting this on my Favorites tab. Let's just say I'm your biggest fan. Hear that, Jesse??! Love you WOMAN. You are truly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete